Saturday, July 16, 2011

time for some Q&A





  • Q&A




  • Favorite color: Lilac
    Favorite fruit: Avocado 
    Something that makes me happy: My beautiful dog, Chloe
    Shoe size: 36-37
    Do you smoke? no
    Do you drink? yes
    Do you take drugs? no
    Age you get mistaken for: 16
    Have tattoos? no
    Want any tattoos? yes & no.. I'm thinking something small & hidden when I decide exactly what I want..
    Got any piercings? yes
    Want any piercings? no 
    Relationship status: taken
    Biggest turn on: kindness
    Biggest turn off: selfishness 
    Someone you miss: my brother
    A fact about your personality: I’m extremely indecisive
    What I want to be when I get older: happy
    My relationship with my parents: great, I look up to them a lot.
    My idea of a perfect date: a picnic
    A description of the girl/boy I like: my boyfriend: tall handsome & creative
    What my last text message says: “done diddly done xxxx”
    Where I would like to live: Paris
    My childhood career choice: airline hostess
    My favorite ice cream: macadamia & honey, or choc chip mint. 
    Who I wish I could be: well, I wish I looked like Natasha Poly
    Where I want to be right now: on a tropical island with my boy
    The last thing I ate: Salt &Vinegar rice cakes with Avocado on top!
    A random fact about anything: the 4th smartest animal is the Elephant


    would love you guys to respond with your answers! 
  • 13 comments:

    Vanessa said...

    Favorite color: black if u consider it a colour like i do.
    Favorite fruit: honey dew melon
    Something that makes me happy: My beautiful mum, friends & lover
    Shoe size: 7 1/2
    Do you smoke? sometimes... ok yes. guilty
    Do you drink? yes
    Do you take drugs? no
    Age you get mistaken for: um 18... i'm 22. grr
    Have tattoos? yes
    Want any tattoos? way more, just need to figure out where & when
    Got any piercings? yes
    Want any piercings? no
    Relationship status: dating possibly the most beautiful human being i have ever met... yes i'm in love
    Biggest turn on: i know this may sound shallow but a good tan. oh and deff smell.
    Biggest turn off: obnoxiousness. no one is better than another.
    Someone you miss: my cousin/best friend. he's off in the army
    A fact about your personality: i'm shy and people mistake that for being a snob? it takes a little for me to come out of my shell.
    What I want to be when I get older: who knows
    My relationship with my parents: i could not ask for better parents, i can talk to them about absolutely anything.
    My idea of a perfect date: eating ice cream, non stop talking on a sunny day
    A description of the girl/boy I like: unknowingly sexy, funny & he knows way too much about everything.
    What my last text message says: “Love u” to my best friend
    Where I would like to live: Melbourne, i couldn't imagine living any where else.
    My childhood career choice: dentist lol
    My favorite ice cream: watermelon!
    Who I wish I could be: um no one? but if i were too to answer like Natascha, i would love to look like megan fox.
    Where I want to be right now: in the sun. Melbourne weather sucks.
    The last thing I ate: raspberries & vanilla yogurt yum!
    A random fact about anything: Every person has a unique tongue print as well as fingerprints.

    rosarotlilablau said...

    my favourite fruit is an avocado, too :D

    ASH said...

    Favorite color: White.
    Favorite fruit: Mangerines.
    Something that makes me happy: My handsome boy.
    Shoe size: UK 5
    Do you smoke? nope.
    Do you drink? yup.
    Do you take drugs? nope.
    Age you get mistaken for: 23.
    Have tattoos? yes.
    Want any tattoos? yes, i would love one on my upper thigh.
    Got any piercings? yes.
    Want any piercings? Tragus maybe.
    Relationship status: Taken.
    Biggest turn on: Sense of humour.
    Biggest turn off: Vanity.
    Someone you miss: My best friend.
    A fact about your personality: I'm quiet until you get to know me.
    What I want to be when I get older: Happy.
    My relationship with my parents: They are the bomb.
    My idea of a perfect date: Trip to the beach.
    A description of the girl/boy I like: Kind hearted, gorgeous, too funny, great dress sense.
    What my last text message says: Flights booked, woohoo!
    Where I would like to live: New York for a while but Ireland forever.
    My childhood career choice: Beautician.
    My favorite ice cream: Vanilla.
    Who I wish I could be: Just me.
    Where I want to be right now: A cafe in France with my boy.
    The last thing I ate: Milka chocolate, baaaaaaad.
    A random fact about anything: Your thumb is the same length as your nose.

    Angelique said...

    Favorite color: Mint green and black
    Favorite fruit: Cherries
    Something that makes me happy: My boyfriend, fashion and my beautiful cat
    Shoe size: 40-41
    Do you smoke? No
    Do you drink? Yep
    Do you take drugs? No
    Age you get mistaken for: 19
    Have tattoos? No
    Want any tattoos? Yes and no. I'd love one for now but scared to see what it will look like when I'm sixty
    Got any piercings? Yes
    Want any piercings? Maybe my nose but I'm worried it's too late
    Relationship status: Taken!
    Biggest turn on: Great conversation
    Biggest turn off: Patronising people
    Someone you miss: My bf who is currently overseas
    A fact about your personality: I'm extremely gregarious and loud
    What I want to be when I get older: More self-confident
    My relationship with my parents: We're like a unit - very close
    My idea of a perfect date: A long dinner where the conversation is flowing and you have serious butterflies in your stomach
    A description of the girl/boy I like: Caring, generous, intelligent, down to earth
    What my last text message says: "I'll come up for a bit - no rush. Plus I need to use your loo ;)" LOL! Don't ask
    Where I would like to live: Paris/New York/London
    My childhood career choice: Fashion designer
    My favorite ice cream: Mint choc chip
    Who I wish I could be: Carine Roitfeld
    Where I want to be right now: With my boyfriend in Paris
    The last thing I ate: A bowl of cereal
    A random fact about anything: Humans shed 50 hairs a day

    Anonymous said...

    Favorite color: Purple, but Teal is slowly starting to become my favorite too.

    Favorite fruit: Strawberry

    Something that makes me happy: The infants and pre-toddlers I take care of at work.

    Shoe size: 6 - 7

    Do you smoke? No

    Do you drink? Occasionally

    Do you take drugs? No

    Age you get mistaken for: 16-19

    Have tattoos? No

    Want any tattoos? Yes... not sure of what it will be, but it will most likely be small and hidden.

    Got any piercings? Yes; 3 (2 earlobes and 1 cartilage)

    Want any piercings? I kind of want a nose piercing with a tiny miniscule diamond earring.

    Relationship status: Taken

    Biggest turn on: Sense of humor

    Biggest turn off: Know-it-all's with bad attitudes/Snobs

    Someone you miss: My mom

    A fact about your personality: I worry and think about things too much.

    What I want to be when I get older: Good at everything I do/Successful

    My relationship with my parents: Great! My mom wasn't just a mom, she was my friend too. My dad is the best daddy in the world! :-)

    My idea of a perfect date: An intimate concert with late night dinner or movie in the park and strolling the boardwalk with ice cream cones.

    A description of the girl/boy I like: My boyfriend... much taller than me, football player physique, dark chocolate (yum), and cute smile.

    What my last text message says: “wakey wakey eggs and bakey"

    Where I would like to live: Somewhere that always feels like a dream vacation.

    My childhood career choice: Archeologist

    My favorite ice cream: Haagen Daz Strawberry

    Who I wish I could be: I don't wish I could be anybody, but I do wish I had a body like Beyonce or Rihanna (I want to be toned and slim, but still have my curves).

    Where I want to be right now: Right where I am now... in my cuddly bed under my warm covers... with the a/c on.

    The last thing I ate: Chicken strips and fries with honey mustard and ketchup, respectively

    A random fact about anything: Hugh Laurie (aka Dr. House) makes an appearance in Spice World... I learned this last night when I was watching the Spice Girls movie (it was on tv and I just couldn't help it! lol)

    PiruletadeGato said...

    Favorite color: Blue
    Favorite fruit: strawberry
    Something that makes me happy: Internet on my mobile phone
    Shoe size: 38
    Do you smoke? yes
    Do you drink? yes
    Do you take drugs? no
    Age you get mistaken for: 18
    Have tattoos? no
    Want any tattoos? Yes, but I don't know what or where...
    Got any piercings? yes
    Want any piercings? no
    Relationship status: 4 years of relationship
    Biggest turn on: laughs
    Biggest turn off: stupidness
    Someone you miss: my sister
    A fact about your personality: I'm quite radical
    What I want to be when I get older: What i am now
    My relationship with my parents: we are a weird but happy family
    My idea of a perfect date: a day in bed
    A description of the girl/boy I like: someone that makes me laugh
    What my last text message says: I'm watching the MotoGp championship :p
    Where I would like to live: Somewhere behind the sea
    My childhood career choice: what I'm doing right now: architecture
    My favorite ice cream: cheesecake :P
    Who I wish I could be: well, I wish I looked like Natasha Poly>>> +10000
    Where I want to be right now: at the beach
    The last thing I ate: pasta salad
    A random fact about anything: 70% of dust in the air is human skin

    Anonymous said...

    One more question: How tall are you?
    I really love your blog!!!
    xx from austria

    Mónica C. Welton said...

    Favorite color: Green
    Favorite fruit: Watermelon
    Something that makes me happy: shopping
    Shoe size: 36-37
    Do you smoke? no
    Do you drink? no
    Do you take drugs? no
    /
    Have tattoos? no
    Want any tattoos? yes
    Got any piercings? yes
    Want any piercings? no
    Relationship status: taken
    Biggest turn on: smiles
    Biggest turn off: stupid things
    Someone you miss: my aunt
    A fact about your personality: self-criticism
    What I want to be when I get older: happy
    My relationship with my parents: great
    /
    /
    /
    Where I would like to live: LA
    My childhood career choice: actress
    My favorite ice cream: choc chip mint.
    /
    Where I want to be right now: Azores
    The last thing I ate: yogurt
    A random fact about anything: 77% of women worldwide classify beauty products as an essential rather than a luxury.


    ;)
    have fun , check my blog

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    Ugly Cute said...

    love this post!

    xoxo
    itsuglycute.com

    X said...

    Favorite color: Aquamarine
    Favorite fruit: Avocado
    Something that makes me happy: My family and simple things like flowers and sunshine.
    Shoe size: 37
    Do you smoke? no
    Do you drink? no
    Do you take drugs? no
    Age you get mistaken for: 14
    Have tattoos? no
    Want any tattoos? no
    Got any piercings? yes
    Want any piercings? no
    Relationship status: single
    Biggest turn on: Honesty and kindness
    Biggest turn off: Selfishness and arrogance
    Someone you miss: My family
    A fact about your personality: I try to be as kind as possible every day.
    What I want to be when I get older: I want to do as many things as possible!
    My relationship with my parents: It's really good. I've always been close to my family.
    My idea of a perfect date: Something simple but very romantic.
    A description of the girl/boy I like: The boy with the blue eyes and curly hair gets me everytime. Or maybe Prince Harry.
    What my last text message says: I have misplaced my phone.
    Where I would like to live: In the countryside in France
    My childhood career choice: Probably a princess. I changed my mind a lot.
    My favorite ice cream: vanilla bean or strawberry.
    Who I wish I could be: I would like to be myself, but I would love to look like Gemma.
    Where I want to be right now: on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere.
    The last thing I ate: a nectarine
    A random fact about anything: Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours a day.

    Your Only Black Swan said...

    ahhh brilliant! neat set of Q&A!!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    Favorite color: Purple
    Favorite fruit: Pineapple
    Something that makes me happy: My neices & nephew
    Shoe size: 40 (7.5)
    Do you smoke? Sometimes
    Do you drink? Yes
    Do you take drugs? On occasion..rarely.
    Age you get mistaken for: 18 (I'm 24)
    Have tattoos? Yes 2.
    Want any tattoos? Yes
    Got any piercings? No
    Want any piercings? No
    Relationship status: In Love
    Biggest turn on: Don't know..I just feel it when I feel it?
    Biggest turn off: Arrogance
    Someone you miss: My Mum, the way she used to be.
    A fact about your personality: I'm a million different people from one day to the next..
    What I want to be when I get older: Settled/happy.
    My relationship with my parents: Good I suppose.
    My idea of a perfect date: Beach days with my lover.
    A description of the girl/boy I like: Handsome, good at building/outdoorsy, kind.
    What my last text message says: Movies next weekend instead? Xx
    Where I would like to live: Bahamas
    My childhood career choice: Actress
    My favorite ice cream: Choc chip peppermint
    Who I wish I could be: Natalie Portman
    Where I want to be right now: Bora Bora with my BF.
    The last thing I ate: Porridge.
    A random fact about anything: Intelligent people have more zinc in their hair.

    Sara said...

    Favorite color: uhm, I´d have to say black.
    Favorite fruit: physialis
    Something that makes me happy: skiing, music, friends and family, beaches, the sun, my apartment, could go on forever...
    Shoe size: 36-37
    Do you smoke? no
    Do you drink? yes
    Do you take drugs? no
    Age you get mistaken for: around 22-23
    Have tattoos? yes
    Want any tattoos? hell yes, tattoos are addictive, want moooore.
    Got any piercings? no
    Want any piercings? not at the moment no
    Relationship status: taken
    Biggest turn on: creative and driven people, humour, intelligence.
    Biggest turn off: selfishness
    Someone you miss: I´d have to say my family since my parents live in north of Sweden, my sister in Stockholm and my brother in Edinburgh.
    A fact about your personality: My short-term memorie is fucked up.
    What I want to be when I get older: happy and healthy
    My relationship with my parents: good, don´t see them as much as I want though.
    My idea of a perfect date: I´d love it if a guy took me surfing or skiing. Or out with a jetski to have a picnic on a lonely beach.
    A description of the girl/boy I like: tattoos, beard, messy hair, dr. Martens, tiny ass (haha), beautiful eyes and he needs to be driven, creative and smart.
    What my last text message says: “Hey! I´ll be a bit late, just woke up and I need to pack. Leaving for Halmstad after work tomorrow. x"
    Where I would like to live: Melbourne, Sydney, Tokyo, London, Berlin, NY or LA, haha.
    My childhood career choice: skiier, soccer player or lawyer
    My favorite ice cream: Hrm, really don´t know. There was this icecream called Solero which I loved, but they don´t make it anymore...
    Who I wish I could be: Me. Only a slightly sharper version, 2.0 kinda thing.
    Where I want to be right now: In bed, as always nowadays, soooo tired.
    The last thing I ate: smoothie. wait, you don´t eat smoothie... ehm, crispbread with avocado, tomatoes and cottage cheese then.
    A random fact about anything: McDonalds fries contain beef, "ukulele" translates as jumping flea, the percentage of people dreaming in black and white started decreasing after the spread of color tv.

    Post a Comment