Tuesday, March 20, 2012

personal post #9 the roof

Spent the afternoon shopping with my boy-f and we came across this rooftop.  As much as I thought summer was over last week it ended up being a pretty sunny afternoon.  I know shorts and a beanie are a bit of a contradiction however, my friend from Sweden knitted this for me when I was living in Paris and said I would never be able to wear it back in Australia, well, I proved him wrong.. :-)





Shirt: Second Hand
Shorts: miss t (from Plane Clothing, Chapel St, Melbourne)
Arm Cuffs: asos
Purse: Arthor and Aston

5 comments:

Kara Lee said...

Nothing wrong with a beanie and shorts! x

ASH said...

Lovely. Love the location.

Anonymous said...

love it!!!!!!!!!
http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hello!,I loѵe your writing very so much! sharе we kеep up a coгrespondence extгa аpprοximately yοur article on AOL?
I гequiгe a speciаlist in this arеа to unгavel mу problem.
Maуbe thаt's you! Taking a look forward to peer you.
Visit my homepage www.prweb.com

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ is mу fіrѕt time go tο
sеe аt here anԁ і am tгuly
happy to read eνerthing at alοne placе.
My webpage ; http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

Post a Comment