Friday, May 25, 2012

Personal Post: Wind

Not your ideal beach day, it's windy as anything, however I am feeling nautic in my navy blue striped sweater which I picked up for $1.... Yes 1 dollar! Nothing makes my day like a second hand score to justify the bigger purchases.  Like these shoes, which I am happy to say are completely trans-seasonal as I can wear them perfectly well this season with tights or socks!  The bag is my newest edition I picked up in Singapore, I decided that I 'needed' a practical sized bag, one which fits my laptop, camera, a spare jumper, bottle of water plus all the usual necessities.  Seeeee I really needed it!




Wearing:
Sweater: Second Hand
Skirt: DIY
Shoes: Celine 

12 comments:

JR said...

I really liked your blog. Good luck and until new appointments

Elizabeth James said...

haha! love your outfit :)

http://somethingseekerblog.blogspot.com.au/

fashion suicides said...

Love love love this outfit! The combination of leather and marine is so cool. And I'm so in love with this bag. Even if it's 'practical' :p, it's a bit out of my budget. But I'm sure it's a good investment!

FASHION SUICIDES!

Anonymous said...

Perfect justification ;-) cute outfit!

moiminnie said...

love this, such cute outfit!
www.moiminnie.blogspot.com
xo

Unknown said...

LOVE the DIY Skirt! & That bag is A M A Z I N G. Xx

Stephanie in Style

Unknown said...

Just found this blog and now I'm totally hooked. I love how you've made the high-waisted leather skirt so beach-appropriate. You keep it casual with the sweater (great find), but then balance it out with the tights and shoes.

Your blonde hair really keeps it from being too heavy - and you look absolutely gorgeous. I'm getting a little cold just looking at it, though, haha. The wind has been crazy here in WI - looks like there too!

-Gabrielle

Lauren Williams said...

That's a great bag! I love finding great thrift pieces!

xx
Lauren

http://slowburnfastburn.com

Morgan☾ said...

Cute pictures - I'm in love with your hair!

http://velvetskulls.blogspot.co.uk/

Catherine Liem said...

what a great bag Natascha! the colour is just very classic and intense, and of course, liking the zip additions at the front too.
yep. it was also windy like crazy yesterday =(

xx
Catherine.

Style Hostess

Jaeger said...

i really like your skirt!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

plustights.co.uk said...

you are simply adorable in those outfit, especially tights!

Post a Comment