Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Personal Post: a spot of colour

I'm home from my overseas adventure and I actually have a mini backlog of images I need to get around to post, this is one of them.  Returning made it feel like this was a lifetime ago, but it was just a few weeks ago that I was hanging with my girl Marta in Paris.  So many memories, I literally can't wait to go back.  During my stay I also got to catch up with my friends Lyndel and Daniel, who happen to take awesome pictures, here they are...   





Photographed by 35mm 


Wearing:
Shirt: Zara (similar here)

5 comments:

theresa said...

Love the mix of stripes with that floral print. The whole look is just perfect with those Marant boots. Love it.

xxT


The Habit

Jaeger said...

the contrast between your outfit and your shoes is very cool

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Unknown said...

stunnnnnnnning. your hair is out of control!

xx

H
http://www.thefashionhash.com

Oracle Fox said...

Smoking baby! I'm feeling a little jealous of your trip right now! ps. your pictures of Helena are so beautiful. I hope Melbs isn't too cold right now.xx

Mia M. said...

wow, goooorgeous photos!!!!! :) you look so pretty!


bisous,
mia

HEYLILAHEY

Post a Comment