Monday, December 3, 2012


A biker vest is a wardrobe essential, mine is by Lucette, I have had it for over a year and I have worn it literally every other day.  Day or night, dressy or casual, open or closed this baby is my one stop shop, I can throw it over anything and it only gets comfier.  

Below you will find a collection of my favourite biker vests at varying price points!

Photographed by Stuart Michael 


Anonymous said...

Biker vests are the best!

Bonnie,Clyde and Marni..... said...

Love the pics!!

Coline C. said...

You're very beautiful and you have a perfect sense of fashion, besides your blog is very interesting : you're a real source of inspiration ! well done sweety ! And sorry for my terrible english :s


Rebecca said...

i love these photos and good word about the biker jackets!

street smith said...

Babe love this. Super cute!

Post a Comment