Tuesday, January 22, 2013

W E L C O M E T O P A R A D I S E

What an amazing start to 2013! After 1.5 hour delay on our flight we still somehow amazingly managed to arrive at the villa to meet our friends exactly 10 minutes before countdown, followed by an impressive fireworks display on the rooftop.  Two days on was my birthday which started with a delicious breakfast, a day at the spa & dinner and drinks at Sea Circus.  The next week I experienced the flu coupled with torrential rain and flooding.... It all came good in the final week with a birthday trip to the Gili islands and some serious sunshine.  I'll post more on that and a bunch of Bali travel tips when I consolidate all my pictures and upload a travel diary post! In the meantime, Bali in a nutshell via Instagram: 






15 comments:

A Mode World said...

Looks like the perfect getaway :) xA

Anonymous said...

Amazing holiday snaps babe!

Breanne said...

Wow... paradise! x

www.a-beautifulheart.blogspot.com

bon. said...

gorgeous photos. especially love the second one, awesome braid :)

battlecriesandchampagne

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Wow, very beautiful pictures! your blog is great.

www.Fashioncontainer.com

Fashioncontainer Facebook page

Becky Jean said...

These pictures are so beautifull!!!! Like they're out of a catalogue!!

http://becky-jeanisnotmylover.blogspot.com

xx

amalie said...

i love your pictures! such beautiful colors :)
x

Marion St. Joan said...

Beautiful! And I love the skirt :)

Jasmin_Smerneluv said...

Beautiful! I want to be there now!

Jaeger said...

such gorgeous images!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Fabliha said...

I hope you had an amazing trip! all of your insta shots make me want to jump on a place to paradise as soon as possible!
xxx

S said...

love the insta pics! and bali in general - so much fun ;)

steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one!
It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!
My site: tuition singapore

Unknown said...

Seems like a great trip !
Love the pics

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline !

Unknown said...

Fu+king amazing post!<3


If u have any free time, please check out my new blog. :*

http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment