I have had a couple of requests via Instagram to do a post on D.I.Y marble nails, so here it is! Inspired by spring florals, it works with with practically any colour and it's much easier than it looks!
You will need:
2 nail colours
1 pointed object
(eg. match stick, cotton tip, piece of paper folded up - literally anything works)
1. Choose two colours (I think one dark and one light gives the best result)
2. Paint a base coat using one of the colours (preferably the lighter one)
3. Open both nail colours & have the lid resting on (don't screw them closed, as you need to work quickly)
4. Literally blob generous amounts of nail colour on opposite parts of the nails (2 blobs per colour) using your pointed object swirl the colours around un till the entire nail is covered.
5. Wait patiently for them to dry
- Don't swirl the colours too much, you will just end up mixing them on your nails.
- Use a fast drying nail colour (I highly recommend Essie)