Friday, June 29, 2012

Personal Post: Berlin Blues

... or greys. It was 15 degrees and rainy in Berlin, whilst 12 degrees and rainy in Melbourne.  On the upside, I have a weather appropriate outfit post for my Aussie pals.  Spent the day shopping, a rain appropriate activity, found the Chloe Susanna boots last pair.. in my size.. (can you believe it!) Saw the Maison Martin Margela Giant snow globe (if only I could teleport it back home!) Absolutely love Berlin, i'll post my favourite Berlin destinations on my Berlin travel diary!






Wearing:
Belt: Vintage (similar here)
Pants: Just Female
Bag: TopShop 

13 comments:

Catherine Liem said...

those boots are tops!
looking babe Natascha =) can't wait to see more of Berlin from you!!

X
Catherine.

Lauren Williams said...

Love the all black outfit! Can't wait to see the pics from Berlin!

xx
Lauren

http://slowburnfastburn.com

Stefany said...

I love your hair and black color looks awesome on you!

http://www.stefanystrange.com/

Lauren said...

Love this outfit. I want your hair!

Lxx
Tales of Powder Pink

Theresa said...

Those boots are so hot! Love your outfit, and I'm also in love with Berlin as well. It's such an incredibly cool city!

xxTheresa

The Habit

Stephanie said...

Love this outfit so much! especially those IM boots ;)

xxx
StephC

Unknown said...

these are some gorgeous pieces lady! so damn in love with the top and boots!
xx
SurfAddictFashionista
http://reapap.blogspot.com

Jaeger said...

lovely simple look

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Taru said...

Woow I adore your hair! I wonder how long it takes for my hair to grow that long !!

Anonymous said...

I need that top- when have you bought it and where? is it aw10?

you are truly amazing babe xx

- M

oh, honey. said...

im planning for europe next year, do you know any good accommodation? and places to go?

Kim - Blonde Suburbia said...

Oh wow you look so awesome here, the all black ensemble is pretty sweet! look at your hair!! So gorgeous.

X
www.blondesuburbia.net

Outdoor Furniture Sydney said...

Nice dress.

Post a Comment