Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Personal Post: Wall of Roses

Had an awesome day in Berlin with my blogger babe of a friend Josephine from Summer Listen  We found the prettiest wall covered in roses, ate amazing food...... yep I think that's all we did. 
The skirt I purchased in Paris and, as it's about 2 sizes too big for me I decided to hack at it with some practically blunt scissors to create an uneven hemline, folded the top down so they wouldn't fall off my hips and vu la! DIY whilst travelling, not bad ey? 







Wearing:
Hat by TopShop
Singlet by H&M 
Shirt by Jesen (coming soon)
Skirt: Vintage + DIY
Shoes by Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony (similar here)

12 comments:

amalie said...

aweeesome giirl x

Catherine Liem said...

I'm in love with Chloe Sevigny's range now. All because of your shoes. Great post Natascha. looking lovely as always =) and what a rad skirt!

X
Catherine.

Lauren said...

Gorgeous photos and totally loving the skirt!
Have a blast in Paris! x

ASH said...

so so pretty. amazing shoot.

Lauren Williams said...

Love the outfit! Cool skirt and I love the hat with it all!

xx
Lauren

http://slowburnfastburn.com

Jenna Hughes said...

hi shoes! obsessed

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Cheap Thrills said...

Where are your rings from? They're beautiful!

faith said...

That skirt is pretty special, love this look.

the-comicdream.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you look amazing!!
http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.gr/

Rachel S said...

Great photos ! Personally, I'm really impressed! You look amazing!

BRUNETTE BRAID said...

amazing heels!

Kim - Blonde Suburbia said...

Skirt is so ridiculosuly gorgeous! great practical travelling DIY... However I'm sure i'd be at least two sizes larger than you... feel free to send it my way :P

xx
Stunning Babe!

Post a Comment