We found this awesome spot in Melbourne and took a few snaps, the wall is a mural which was created in respect of the Boonerwrung people, it was nice to read the writing, reflect and remember the traditional owners and caretakers of this land.
photographed by Izabel
Wearing Mink Pink Jacket & DIY Pants.
The pants were originally bright lilac, similar to these, next I think I'll try them in red with this pair!
The DIY was quite simple:
1. Using a bunch of elastic bands or rope, randomly tie sections of the pants into knots, making sure they are super tight!
2. Prepare a bucket of bleach, make sure you use rubber gloves for this!
3. Dip the pants into the bucket of bleach, I decided to keep the top out of the bleach, so they were still pink. You should notice the change quite instantly, let them sit dipped in the bucket for around 5-10 minutes (depending on the strength of your bleach)
4. Remove from the bucket and immediately place into washing machine.
5. After the wash, allow them to dry, then your new pants are ready to go!