Friday, October 5, 2012

L E S S O N O N E

So I have been lucky enough to spend the last few winter weekends skiing in our Australian snow hills.  I am, however the only skier in the group, so I have decided I will try my luck on a snow board next season.  In order to spend less amount of time on my butt, and more amount of time on my feat, I am going to spend the summer practicing my balancing skills on my boyfriends skateboard.  Lesson one, not so good, balancing check, steering check, picking up speed? best done in the seated position.... right?


 

Wearing:
Shirt: Dion Lee for Cue
Shorts: Levi's 
Belt: Vintage (similar)
Shoes: Converse 
Watch: Casio 


5 comments:

taylah said...

i love this so much! i love skate culture so much- actually my last post was a series of photos i took with an awesome girl who is a sponsored skater! it was definitely more action than fashion, but this post here is perfect!
taylah x
www.acesocietyblog.com

Lauren Williams said...

I love these pics! You look great! You should definitely give snowboarding a try, it's one of my favorite things to do!

x lauren
http://slowburnfastburn.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics!!
http://bonnieclydemarni.blogspot.gr/

Unknown said...

Stunner! Snowboards make me nervous but its worth making the switch i think.

Anna
stylescreed.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

GIRLS CAN'T SKATE

Post a Comment