Wednesday, January 9, 2013


So unfortunately my first week in Bali has been spent mostly in bed as I have been sick with the flu, not ideal when your on a tropical island!  I can't even keep my self entertained online as wifi doesn't work in our room.. bloggers nightmare? I have however been catching up on some reading and illustrating so I can't complain, hopefully I'll be better soon so that I can explore this beautiful place! 

Photographed by Stuart Michael

Top: Stussy 
Jeans: RES denim
Gold Cuffs: Asos  & CC Skye


street angel said...

I hope you feel better..xoxo ava

amalie said...

you are so pretty! i am loving those jeans. i think i need a pair of striped ones myself.x

Coline Chavaroche said...

You are so beautiful on this pictures!


Coline !

Z said...

Gorgeous - fab hat


savannah said...

love the addition of the belt
Lord Ashbury.

Bonnie,Clyde and Marni..... said...

Love the jeans!!

J. said...

Hope you get well soon so that you can enjoy the rest of your vacation!


G o r g e o u s
G i r l y !!

Xx Cat

nostalgia. said...

you look perfect (even in sickness). i hope you make a quick recovery though so you can enjoy the rest of your stay in bali! such a downer getting sick whilst on holidays. also, i checked out your food blog, absolutely love all your clean recipes girl! xx

Anonymous said...

hey i always think you find amazing places so i wanted to ask you if you can recommend some places in bali, since i will be going there quite soon as well. and hopefully you will soon get better :D

Fabliha said...

That belt is crazy good!

miriam said...

great combo <3

Post a Comment