Wednesday, January 9, 2013

H O W D Y

So unfortunately my first week in Bali has been spent mostly in bed as I have been sick with the flu, not ideal when your on a tropical island!  I can't even keep my self entertained online as wifi doesn't work in our room.. bloggers nightmare? I have however been catching up on some reading and illustrating so I can't complain, hopefully I'll be better soon so that I can explore this beautiful place! 




Photographed by Stuart Michael

Wearing:
Top: Stussy 
Jeans: RES denim
Gold Cuffs: Asos  & CC Skye

11 comments:

street angel said...

I hope you feel better..xoxo ava

amalie said...

you are so pretty! i am loving those jeans. i think i need a pair of striped ones myself.x

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful on this pictures!

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline !

Unknown said...

Gorgeous - fab hat

Z
http://www.are-we-on-time.com/2013/01/morticia-addams.html

savannah said...

love the addition of the belt
Lord Ashbury.

Jasmin_Smerneluv said...

Hope you get well soon so that you can enjoy the rest of your vacation!

LITTLE PLASTIC HORSES said...

G o r g e o u s
G i r l y !!


Xx Cat

nostalgia. said...

you look perfect (even in sickness). i hope you make a quick recovery though so you can enjoy the rest of your stay in bali! such a downer getting sick whilst on holidays. also, i checked out your food blog, absolutely love all your clean recipes girl! xx

Anonymous said...

hey i always think you find amazing places so i wanted to ask you if you can recommend some places in bali, since i will be going there quite soon as well. and hopefully you will soon get better :D

Fabliha said...

That belt is crazy good!

miriam said...

great combo <3

Post a Comment